Government Contracting Symposium: Entering the Government Market & Succeeding as a Government Contractor – Dayton
Tuesday, January 29, 2019
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
A complimentary event presented by Dayton Development Coalition, University of Dayton School of Law’s Government Contracting and Procurement Program and Thompson Hine
You are cordially invited to an informative and interactive full-day seminar designed to help companies enter – and succeed in – the federal, state and local government contracting arena. Our guest speakers and panelists will cover multiple topics, including:
- business strategies for doing business with a public customer
- steps required to develop relevant government contracting experience
- useful considerations in evaluating potential government contracting opportunities
- approaching, understanding and succeeding in the proposal process
- best practices to identify contracting opportunities and win contracts
- ongoing regulatory compliance and common contract performance issues
- strategies for dealing with government contracting supply chains
Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided, and the day will conclude with a networking reception. Please reserve your seat by registering online.
University of Dayton
Daniel J. Curran Place (River Campus)
The Meyer Room (North Entrance)
1700 S. Patterson Blvd., Dayton, OH 45409
Complimentary parking available in Lot R2
Questions? Contact Ellen at Ellen.Geron@ThompsonHine.com or 937.443.6835.
CLE credit has been requested for Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky.